Economical rebond carpet padding adds comfort and extends the life of your trade show carpet
Eco-friendly, comfortable rebond carpet padding is made from recycled scraps of high-density foam bonded together. It's ideal for use with trade show carpet, and also an economical option for applications requiring carpet padding for one-time use. Brumark offers 5'- and 6'-wide rebond padding in two densities, including a unique 1"-thick pad that eliminates the need for double padding.
- Different widths and densities available
- Winner - 7/16" thick, 6 lb. density, 5' x 40'
- Champion - 7/16" thick, 8 lb. density, 5' x 40'
- Seashore (double pad) - 1" thick, 8 lb. density, 5' x 40'
- Sustainable option - made with 100% post-industrial waste (recycled carpet and yarn)
- Sold by the roll
- Available with quick turnarounds nationwide, including Las Vegas
WARNING: Products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please read the P65_WARNINGS page.