recycled rubber flooring that's gentle to your budget and the environment
Brumark’s EnviroRubber™ Recycled Rubber flooring is a convenient and economical way to add safety, comfort and color to floors, indoors and out. This durable anti-slip flooring has a wide range of uses, including trade show exhibits, events, museums, retail and more. It is very versatile and durable, with long product life. Available with fast turnarounds across the U.S., including Las Vegas.
Additional color options are available in the EnviroRubber 100 series. We also offer custom mixes; please ask us for details.
- Easy to install
- Slip-resistant for increased safety
- Shock absorbing and sound reducing
- Choose from 4mm, 6mm or 9mm thickness
- Manufactured from recycled tires
- Installs without the use of toxic adhesives
- Long product life; very reusable
- Made in the USA
- Comes in 4' x 50' rolls
- EnviroRubber is also available in interlocking tiles
Download additional information: