Naturally beautiful cork flooring with easy installation for trade shows and more
Cork flooring is a beautiful, comfortable and low-maintenance choice. And with BruCork’s patented tongue-and-groove click installation system, it’s easier than ever to get the stylish look of cork flooring for trade shows, events and more.
- Innovative click installation system for fast, hassle-free installation and reuse
- Durable and cost-effective
- Made from renewable cork in a completely green manufacturing process
- Sold by the box or in 1' x 3' planks; cut to size
- Can be installed over a slab or almost any existing surface
- Cases, crates, and showroom displays available
- Weights 1.6 lbs per square foot
BruCork floor requires transitions/reducers. Please call for pricing.
Download additional information:
- Manufactured from recycled wine cork waste, which is made from the renewable bark of cork oak trees
- 100% biodegradable
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing process
- Naturally rot-, mildew- and fire resistant — no chemical treatments necessary
- Installs without use of toxic adhesives
- Finished with environmentally friendly U.V. - cured acrylic
WARNING: Products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please read the P65_WARNINGS page.